User-Centric Thinking, Monitor - Analyze - Predict The Quality Of The Customer Experience
AXTRACT enables the transformation of every device ( Modems, VoIP phones, Set-Top Boxes ) into sophisticated probes to measure service quality.
Further, AXTRACT can significantly help the Customer Reps and the Technical Support in the troubleshooting process by supplying a historical view on service usage correlated with the technical parameters.
The analysis is enabled on arbitrary groups or down to a single device, including changes of service related parameters.
The analysis is enabled on arbitrary groups or down to a single device, including changes of service related parameters. All data are made available in near real time to ensure that all relevant events generated in the network are promptly collected and made available to the Network and Service operations team to ensure the fastest resolution time.
The timeliness is a key value; at the same time AXTRACT engine enables Big Data analytics on a large set of key indicators that help the Service Providers to identify the bottlenecks in their delivery processes.
- Which gateways in the field deliver the best/worst WAN quality
- Is packet loss on the uplink the major source for streaming errors on the set top box
- How different STB / VoIP phones vendors handle packet loss and are resilient to network errors
In short, AXTRACT is the key enabler for any proactive assurance process in the OSS.
The Axiros architecture for Analytics
Deliver Network Intelligence to your OSS. Now!
- Reactive assurance
- Proactive assurance
- Inter-device analysis
- Network quality analysis
Architecture and scalability
- NoSQL Data Stores for complex object representation
- Natively distributed architecture with Geo-redundancy
- Flow-based, real time data processing
- Fastest TR-069 protocol processing in the market
- Pre-built functions library
- Scripting engine for customization
- Cross-device , cross-service analysis
- Advanced graphical and image rendering capabilities
Return on Investment
- Proved to reduce “no defect found” rate on CPEs
- Shorten detection of firmware incompatibilities
- Increases First Call Resolution rates
- Optimizes new service creation time
Integration and interfacing
- Data collection from: TR-069, SNMP, HTTP, Telnet, etc.
- Data exchange: ETL, REST/JSON, JQuery
- Seamless integration with any ACS
- Web Toolkit GUIs and graphical widgets
- All calculation modules available for customization
- No locked-in data model!
- Data stores open and accessible by 3rd party tools!
- Component modules can be taken in isolation