Business & Enterprise
Leading Expertise In Mass Market Delivered To The B2B For Service Automation And Improved Efficiency
Communication services for the business market offer the highest return to Service Providers and generate the biggest headaches as well: technical complexity, lack of standardization, manual processes, no consistency.
Axiros brings to this domain its key values: leadership in the process automation for the residential market and the most flexible management technology in the market.
Tier 1 Service Providers have already chosen Axiros for the management of business services: Corporate connectivity, VoIP networks, Carrier WiFi. But the most rewarding aspect of this choice has been the long lasting value of this investment and the ability to cope with the technology innovations in the networking and network equipment.
Axiros has now reached out well beyond the limit of Telco services. With deliveries in the ever growing field of large networks and infrastructure we have extended the capabilities of our platform in the domain of utilities and smart cities. Whether our Customers are providing fire alarm control or energy saving services they are leveraging on the Axiros capability to manage any device on any network. And doing it efficiently.
- End-to-end service management for corporate customers
- Technology and vendor ubiquity
- Immediate and measurable return on investment by process automation
- Better support to high-value, high-margin customers
In short, AXESS is the key foundation for improved Customer satisfaction.
The Axiros architecture for Business & Enterprise
Any device on any network. Improve process efficiency!
- Provisioning automation support
- Device and service inventory
- Configuration management
- Cross network and cross device integration
- Insurance and Banking
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
- Native support for major market leaders: Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, HP, etc.
- Config file processing and synthesis
- Native integration with link layer protocols: DHCP, Radius, TACACS, Diameter, etc.
- IPv6 and IPv4 in the single platform
Return on Investment
- Proved to increase complex service provisioning efficiency
- Reduce troubleshooting times buy improved consistency
- Proactive case detection by configuration management and control
- Network and Service elements alarm filtering and routing
Architecture and scalability
- Pluggable connectors for all major device vendors
- Asynchronous southbound protocol handlers for highest parallelism
- Web services ( SOAP, REST, XML/RPC ) northbound interface
- Fully customizable device and service inventory
- Modules and functions can be implemented incrementally
- No locked in Device Vendor
- Available on premise or as a Cloud service
- Natively multi-tenant and multi-domain